Dynamic IP's [AccessD] Archive Update! Yippie!!!!

Francisco H Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Mon Feb 3 15:18:00 CST 2003

Drew,
    and for that matter anyone with a Dynamic IP, you can get a domain name
assigned to your system by visiting www.no-ip.com  I've been using them for
a while now with out a problem, of course my IP although dynamic, has not
changed in over 2+ months.  They also provide a client utility that updates
the domain name with your current IP on a schedule that you choose.  Of the
whole time that I've been using them the only problem was when the SQL-Worm
was affecting everyone, other than that, no problems.

-Francisco
http://rcm.netfirms.com