[AccessD] OT: Email Server

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Mon Feb 3 17:11:00 CST 2003

On 4 Feb 2003 at 8:55, Stuart McLachlan wrote:

> OK, so you've now downloaded the best mail client in the world -

Was there ever ANY question? :-))

> Pegasus Mail. Once you've downloaded Mercury as well you will have an
> excellent mail system at no cost.

Ayup.

> (If you have any questions ask Bryan or me - or come on over and join
> us on the Pegasus Mail list)

OK, I'll answer Pegasus questions (loyal user since V2.something
with the odd foray into Lookout Express and Lookout) but I've
never used Mercury. I've never had the need to, yet.

The pmail list is on par with this list, so you know the quality is
there. I will asume the Mercury list is up there as well.
Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at sympatico.ca
A feature is a bug with seniority.