[AccessD] .net

Susan Harkins harkins at iglou.com
Mon Feb 3 22:25:00 CST 2003

JC, ignore Martin... he's a MS plant. :)

Unless you're working with Web databases, .NET really shouldn't be a
critical issue for you, at least for a while. :) While some of us may be
forced into that arena for one reason or another, I think we all have
learned the hard way that things get easier with each version -- might as
well wait unless you really have the time to put into it.

Susan H.