[AccessD] .net-Shamil

Mwp.Reid at Queens-Belfast.AC.UK Mwp.Reid at Queens-Belfast.AC.UK
Tue Feb 4 13:08:01 CST 2003

Shamil

"Quote"

"Nope, you have to do this yourself and hope that the .Net assemblies
that you are referencing are COM compatible".

Martin

I was wondering is there already any  libs/shells/... making
 .NET-framework classes available in VBA...