[AccessD] Pushing A2K Data to SQL2K - S-L-O-W!:

Francisco H Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Tue Feb 4 13:32:01 CST 2003

I agree with Martin, If you are using an ODBC connection from Access to
Informix, then you ought to be able to connect directly from SQL, one thing
you didn't mention is if you are using a DTS package in order to transport
your data from Access to SQL, my current process does not have so many
records but the source DB is 250megs, and I normalize the data on the fly it
takes less than 30minutes...

-Francisco
http://rcm.netfirms.com