[AccessD] Office 10.0 Library vs. Office 9.0 Library

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Tue Feb 4 14:41:07 CST 2003

On 4 Feb 2003 at 11:18, Rocky Smolin - Beach Access S wrote:

> I've got Ver 10.0 on my main development machine but version 9.0 on my
> backup machine.  I suppose I could copy the ver. 9.0 from the backup
> machine to the development machine. Do you know the name of the dll?

Rocky,

I wouldn't recommend copying it over. I think it may cause you no
end of grief.

That being said, the file is called MSO9.dll

This is the path on my XPP to it:

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 2000\Office\MSO9.DLL

Microsoft Office 2000 is my default directory for my office install.

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Stupid questions are better than stupid mistakes. - Japanese
proverb