[AccessD] .net

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at marlow.com
Wed Feb 5 00:25:01 CST 2003

....okay....(struggling to remove foot from mouth! <VBG>)

Careless is a word, I just didn't use it correctly, it should have been care
less.  I always spell separate wrong.  I pronounce it like seperate, so I
spell it that way.  If I figure out why I do that, I'll have unlocked a
crucial key to my psyche! <VBG>

As for the language issues, to begin with, StrComp will compare two strings,
and give you the option as to compare by text, or at the binary level.

I agree that a uniform language would be nice, but I must admit that I am a
strong VB advocate.  I don't think any of this stuff will settle down until
an OS comes out that has no rival.  A completely new way of thinking is
required.  That is when a lot of rivals will merge to one point, both in OS
technologies, and development technologies.

Drew