[AccessD] .net

Francisco Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Wed Feb 5 01:08:00 CST 2003

I knew that the .net CLR that was being ported was of the earliest stages of
the CLR framework, but did not know that there would be much of a gap, I
just figured that since the Project Mono guys had done such a great job with
their Outlook err Email client and such that they would carry any of the
diffrences over... dunno.
-Francisco
http://rcm.netfirms.com/