[AccessD] Access Relationships

John W. Colby jcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed Feb 5 10:28:00 CST 2003

MessageIt is a cool program.  I am not sure it will, by itself do what you
need done.  You might need to write (or ask our developers for) a program to
delete all relationships in the BE you want to import the relationships in
to.

It is really designed to pull the relationships into the FE.
John W. Colby
Colby Consulting