[AccessD] OT: processor heating

Francisco H Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Thu Feb 6 12:20:00 CST 2003

Brett,
    Are you using any other monitoring software or hardware that would lead
you to this conclusion?  1st step, add a monitoring software, most
motherboard software gives out a display of the internal case temp and the
processor temp, with the processor temp a few degrees higher than the case
temp.  If you find that your processor is running too hot, or that the case
temp is too hot, then you need to start looking at possibly adding a
blowhole to your case, or buying another case altogether.

-Francisco
http://rcm.netfirms.com