[AccessD] Maximum number of columns in a table ?

Oleg_123 at xuppa.com Oleg_123 at xuppa.com
Thu Feb 6 13:12:00 CST 2003

Francisco,

right now we have column fields 2m(onths) 3, 4-6, 7-12, >2y (years which
is 13 - 24) and <2y (goes up to 30 years)) Now they want a field for each
individual monts; I think that creating a table with roughtly 70 fields
would be the most painless solution (and from it a query with original
fields - 4-6, 7-12, and reling it as datasource for reports)