[AccessD] .net

Robin Lawrence rgilimited at btconnect.com
Thu Feb 6 15:41:51 CST 2003

We certainly can't take anything for granted from MS...

We invested in SBS2000 and (reluctantly) Software Assurance last year
because of the new licensing set up(mainly to get SQL Server at a
reasonable price) - the new beta for SBS not only doesn't include SQL  -
they are now talking about removing ISA as well.

Seems to be if it's good value, popular and it works - remove

Rgds
Robin Lawrence