[AccessD] OT: Yee Haw....

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at marlow.com
Thu Feb 6 20:58:01 CST 2003

Oh, I wouldn't say it's bad, but I don't feel anywhere near as comfortable
in it.  I built a PHP version of my SiteMap.asp, which builds a sitemap
based on FrontPage's stored Navigation info.

One thing I did like, is that with PHP, I was able to directly parse the
data file into 'records' in one line, instead of a few lines with ASP.

It did take me a while to get the recursion to work properly though.

I think if I wrote the original in JScript, it would have practically run by
just changing the extension, with a few minor tweaks, but I still prefer
VBScript.

Drew