[AccessD] Don't save report printer settings

andy at minstersystems.co.uk andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Fri Feb 7 05:45:00 CST 2003

Sorry Gustav. I knew my answer was an imperfect solution but hard to know what else will do. OK, here's a really off-the-wall idea. Can you, in code, create a new report as a copy of the original, and open that? Then it wouldn't make any difference what the user did to the copy. I've never tried that and don't know if it's feasible, and bloat would probably be an issue. Just trying to think laterally. And on a Friday thinking in any direction's hard enough :-(

Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk