[AccessD] Maximum number of columns in a table ?

Oleg_123 at xuppa.com Oleg_123 at xuppa.com
Fri Feb 7 08:59:00 CST 2003

hi Charles,

hmm.. both acees, and excel, + vba knowledge, sql, powerpoint (haven't
done anything on it, and am not really dying to). Most of the time I just
do reports using their own applications, and applications they've
livensed. Plus some minor financial analysis; talking to traders, etc.
Well, its' NY, one person does 3 people's work :)
in I don't usually develop applications, ony various forms to do
reports,send mail, export data to excel and reports there, get data from
parodox and other sources, etc
There's no maintanance here since i am not part of it/development/system
group. Same was the case at my last job. I don't know whether I'll be here
in 6 months, dunno about Texas, but in NY unfortunately nothing is
certain.