[AccessD] rs.recordcount

Chris Mackin chris at denverdb.com
Fri Feb 7 15:37:06 CST 2003

Not the Date he was talking about, the line:

If myReportDate = rs![Date] Then

references the Date field in the table tblHoliday, Date should not be used
as a fieldname.
That being said you should modify your code to either add a rs.movelast to
get the proper recordcount AND modify your loop to
For i = 0 To rs.RecordCount - 1

OR what I'd suggest is open your tblHoliday recordset with the SQL:
"SELECT * FROM tblHoliday WHERE ([Date] = #" & myReportDate & "#)"

then just test to see if you get any records, if you do then it's a holiday,
if not then not, saves a lot of looping and unneeded processing.

Chris Mackin
www.denverdb.com
Denver Database Consulting, LLC