[AccessD] OT- Ftiday Humor (Einstein Quiz)

Susan Harkins harkins at iglou.com
Sun Feb 9 17:01:00 CST 2003

cross-posted to accessd and ot -- I won't pursue this on accessd any
further.

FWIW, I have a few observations that I'm going to take to the OT list if
anyone wants to follow. First, I'm going to do a little research and see if
this quiz really originated with Einstein because frankly folks, I don't put
myself in the top 2% of the population. Second, the test appears to be a bit
gender bias -- and I don't say that as a criticism, but more of an
observation. I don't want to say anything yet because I don't want to shadow
anyone's results. But I definitely saw in flaw in one of the categories --
or what I perceived to be a flaw -- I want to discuss it later to learn if
it was really a flaw, intentional, or just my ignorance of a particular
subject (hence the gender bias). Or, of course, if it's just a hoax, that
would explain it too. And then there's always the possibility that I'm just
goofy! ;)

Susan H.