[AccessD] adding field to table via code

Oleg_123 at xuppa.com Oleg_123 at xuppa.com
Mon Feb 10 10:19:02 CST 2003

this line fails, for sme reason it doesn't seem to work, does it require
ADO conn by any chance
his works for adding a new filed to an existing table, but, I can't attach
line anywhere... .Attributes = dbAutoIncrField

    Dim dbDM As Database
    Dim tbGAP As TableDef
    Dim fldLoop As Field

    Set dbDM = CurrentDb
    'Set tbGAP = dbDM.CreateTableDef("Andy")
    Set tbGAP = dbDM.TableDefs("Andy")

    With tbGAP
     .Fields.Append .CreateField("PriKeyy", dbLong)
    End With