[AccessD] length of combo box choice (shorter version)

Michael R Mattys michael.mattys at adelphia.net
Mon Feb 10 10:36:11 CST 2003

John,

Access keeps changing whatever you write in the ControlSource
and won't recognize "Column(0)."

You should provide yourself with a hidden textbox that has
a ControlSource of "= LenCBOCol" and then embed the
function in the form.

Private Function LenCBOCol()
    LenCBOCol= Len(cboItemOrdered.Column(0)
End Function