[AccessD] Removing blank line from a report

Jeanine Scott jscott at mchsi.com
Tue Feb 11 09:23:00 CST 2003

Just a jump in the deep end here - hope I don't cause a storm of
controversy.but if you are working with a large dataset, or a slow network,
those built in Access functions can really kill your response time.

Jeanine Scott
Sr. Systems Analyst
Spindustry Systems
515-669-2074
jscott at spindustry.com

information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is
by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message including any
attachments.