[AccessD] OT, but business related

John W. Colby jcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue Feb 11 11:08:21 CST 2003

LOL.  You would think.  NONE of my clients regularly update their computers,
either Windows or office.  If it ain't automatic, it don't get done!
Windows updates are the point where they can be almost totally automatic,
but they haven't extended that to Office (thank God!).

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting