[AccessD] OT: Outlook Rules

Mike and Doris Manning mikedorism at ntelos.net
Wed Feb 12 07:22:00 CST 2003

Go into the Rules Wizard, add a new rule and make the following choices:

First Panel:  Move new messages from someone [NEXT]
Second Panel: With specific words in the subject [NEXT]
Third Panel:  Forward it to people or distribution list [NEXT]
Fourth Panel:  Set up any exceptions [FINISH]

When you make choices in the second and third panels, there will be some
hyperlinked (blue underlined) text in the white box at the bottom.  Click on
those to set up the words to look for and the address to forward the item
to.

Doris Manning
Database Administrator
Hargrove Inc.