[AccessD] OT: Outlook Rules

Jeanine Scott jscott at mchsi.com
Wed Feb 12 11:55:00 CST 2003

I work for my clients from my home. I have two email addresses - one from
the company I work for and one for my home address. I have two accounts set
up in Outlook.

I'd like to set up a rule that if I am sending a message to a particular
person Outlook knows to use my business email address and not my home
address. I realize that I can just go to options when I start a new message
and specify the account but I send so many messages (both personal and
business) that I don't want to have to switch accounts - or think about
which account I need to use each time.