[AccessD] extract images into files

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Wed Feb 12 16:00:01 CST 2003

Try either method depending on how` you put the image into mdb it may be
stored as Jpeg or
BMP, so modify your output file accordingly

ACC: Reading, Storing, & Writing Binary Large Objects (BLOBs)

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];Q103257

or via ADO stream object

http://www.betav.com/Files/Content/Whitepapers/Using%20the%20ADO%20Stream%20Object%20to%20Manage%20BLOBs.htm