[AccessD] Access & VSS

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Wed Feb 12 18:26:00 CST 2003

What version of Access?  In general, you need to install the VSS client
from the developer tools in order to provide the hooks for Access to use
VSS.  I have it installed for Access 97 on my machine but not for AXP
even though I have the developer tools installed for OXP.  I did not,
however, install the VSS that came with ODE because it's a later version
than we have on our server.

Charlotte Foust