[AccessD] Strange Error in Access 97

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Wed Feb 12 18:39:00 CST 2003

Because it's Wednesday?  I've seen that kind of error crop up in A97,
and it can normally be cured by making a minor change to the form and
then saving it.  I usually reselect the datasource and then save the
form.  That cures it.  You might also want to check for any missing
references on the machines encountering the problem.

Charlotte Foust