[AccessD] Error with converting

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Thu Feb 13 14:21:31 CST 2003

Run this code below for each table
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;209187
ACC2000: Reserved Words in Microsoft Access
Then check for reserved words or illegal characters in field names
of course it could be something wierd like code originally created in
alternate language version like french.
Also try doing a decompile, compile and compress before converting.

Sub showFldDesc(Intable As String)
'Enumerate Field Descriptions in specified table
On Error Resume Next
Dim db As Database
Dim tdf As TableDef
Dim fld As Field

Set db = CurrentDb()
Set tdf = db.TableDefs(Intable)

For Each fld In tdf.Fields
  Debug.Print fld.Name,  "desc=" & fld.Properties("Description")
Next
On Error GoTo 0
End Sub