[AccessD] (Really Really OT) - programatically sorting files in a folder

Oleg_123 at xuppa.com Oleg_123 at xuppa.com
Fri Feb 14 09:10:00 CST 2003

Hey, since its Friday, i guess i can post an OT question. :)
I have a folder where I import about 30 files every day. The names are
almost the same except for last 2 digits. ex. Veronica03 on one day
Veronica04 or tne next. Can I have a batch file or something that would
sort them in the order that I need ? (not alphabetical, and it has to
include wildcards)

oleg