[AccessD] (Really Really OT) - programatically sorting files in a folder

Oleg_123 at xuppa.com Oleg_123 at xuppa.com
Fri Feb 14 10:29:00 CST 2003

hi Gustav.

I mean it should be the same way every day, but the order is not
alphabetical - like
Loretta01
Ginger01
Masha01
Natasha01
LaurenO1
Anna01
Patricia01

Its always the same group of 51 files, exsept on the next day it will be
Loretta02 instead of Loretta01, and this way until o5 then it becomes 01
again. Well as I .bat allows wildcards. DO u think I can write a batch
file that would say something like "sort in this order"

----
i know that its friday; and I also know that we are off Monday :)))