[AccessD] Lost Warnings...

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Wed Feb 19 00:13:00 CST 2003

Drew:

Here's a possibility:

I've had the problem when I've used DoCmd.SetWarnings False.  If the code
gets interrupted before it falls through to DoCmd.SetWarnings True, or if
for some reason the 'True' doesn't get executed, the False condition
persists.  A bad gotcha for me because sometimes I want to abandon all the
changes to a form or report or query so I'll close it and say no to
updating.  If warnings are set to false it saves my form or report or query
without asking.

Which is why I switched from DoCmd.RunSQL to db.Execute which doesn't give
any warnings.

Rocky