[AccessD] export to excel

Michael Maddison michael.maddison at ddisolutions.com.au
Wed Feb 19 05:51:00 CST 2003

Pedro,

You can have a look at crosstabs in Access (just be careful with your
functions ;-)
On the other hand if you have MS Analysis Services available to you
(comes with SQL Server) it sounds like
just the thing for you.

cheers

Michael M

Hello Gustav,

there are more then 40000 patients. That are a lot of sheets.
I don't know how to make a pivot table in access with percentages(%).
That's why i wanted to the calculations in access.

Pedro

In antwoord op: