[AccessD] Lost Warnings...

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at marlow.com
Wed Feb 19 12:46:00 CST 2003

I'll have to fess up here.  The problem occurred with a macro.  I had a
macro that ran several querries, and that turned the setwarnings off.

Before I get beat up, let me explain.  I used a macro, because I was writing
a routine for another access dev, who doesn't use/understand VBA.  This
routine was a VB NT service, which is running 'midnight queries'.  Instead
of having my VB routine run things individually, I just had the other dev
put the queries he wants in a macro.   (Also means he can change the process
without having to stop, recompile, and start the server service.).  However,
in the midst of testing, I goofed, and crashed VB, which in result hung my
system...hehehe  So errorhandling wasn't an option/issue! <VBG>

(I had a much better goof a few days ago with a multithreaded
app.....couldn't get it to shutoff.....not even after logging off...had to
have a complete reboot).

Drew