[AccessD] New look for Colby Consulting

Brett Barabash BBarabash at TappeConstruction.com
Wed Feb 19 13:01:00 CST 2003

John,
First of all, great site upgrade!  No one else has come forward with
criticism, so I guess I'll have to take on the role of resident nitpick
heel.

Your MCP logo at the bottom of your left frame is stretched out of shape
vertically.

You could probably shrink the left frame a bit, since the buttons are
smaller than before.  This would give more navigation room on the right.  A
nice touch for those with lower resolution screens!

I would suggest using a similar font style for your left frame "Colby
Consulting" heading as you did on the main page (Arial Bold).

When I scroll down the right (main) frame on IE 5.5, the background
disappears.  I tried loading the right frame page on its own, it works fine.
Strange... I wouldn't panic about that, though.  My display card does some
pretty funky things.

Overall, looks good, loads fast, no broken links, got a great beat and I can
dance to it...