[AccessD] 'Find' inconsistent

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Wed Feb 19 15:36:00 CST 2003

I have used it extensively without problems. Perhaps you are referring to
inconsistencies between DAO's many FIND commands and ADO's single command?
For example, you can't find on a complex expression. You have to find on one
expression then filter the result set on the rest of the expression. At
least that's the only thing that worked for me.