[AccessD] New look for Colby Consulting

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Wed Feb 19 20:57:00 CST 2003

I'm suprised that nobody mentioned the one thing wrong that I noticed right away. Half of the g in Computing is missing. I have IE 6.0.2600 and had it open full screen with 1024x. Here's partial screen capture.
http://www.databaseadvisors.com/zzzkathryn/colby.jpg

--
Kathryn Rhinehart Bassett (Pasadena CA)
"Genealogy is my bag" "GH is my soap"