[AccessD] New look for Colby Consulting

Bryan Carbonnell Bryan_Carbonnell at cbc.ca
Thu Feb 20 08:47:00 CST 2003

Why would it do that? Your geuss is as good as mine at this point.

In DW you can switch to "code" view and look at the actual HTML code. Compare the "look and feel" of the code at the top of the menu bar with the bottom ones that are causing the problem.

It may be as simplae as a missing tag. It may be more that that.

I'll have a look ath the HTML for you and see what I can see.

Howzat for a deal? It won't be until tongiht when I get home. That's where i have NS 6.2

Bryan Carbonnell
bryan_carbonnell at cbc.ca

>>> jcolby at colbyconsulting.com 20-Feb-03 9:36:05 AM >>>
>One other thing John. In NS 6.2, there are some pretty funky things
happening with the navigation buttons. The second from the bottom
(C2dbBEBuild) overlaps the majority of the bottom one(C2DbsysVars)

Yea, and unfortunately I don't even know how to fix this.  When it comes to
the web I am a drag n drop kinda guy.  It looks fine in IE6.  Where do I go
to discover why it would be overlaid as you describe?  And why would it do
that?