[AccessD] Import Specs

Mark Boyd MarkBoyd at McBeeAssociates.com
Thu Feb 20 11:27:01 CST 2003

Charlotte -

I believe my boss has a table containing data that is similar to the
layout of an import spec.

She wants to export this table to text, then import the file as an
import spec.

I think I'm gonna have her try Tom's suggestion with creating the spec
in Excel, then cut and paste into an Access spec.

Thanks for the reply.

Mark