[AccessD] Import Specs

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Thu Feb 20 16:22:01 CST 2003

Mark,

Have a look here - it may help - http://smsconsulting.spb.ru/shamil_s/download/imex.htm ..

HTH,
Shamil

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mark Boyd
  To: accessd at databaseadvisors.com
  Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2003 7:19 PM
  Subject: RE: [AccessD] Import Specs

  Tom -

  I wish I had a logical reason for asking.

  My boss is playing around with import specs, and wants to create one outside of Access, then import it into an .mdb.

  She asked me to check with this list to see if there is a way to do it.

  I guess she's looking for a table name to import the file into.

  Thanks for the response, though.

  Mark