[AccessD] New look for Colby Consulting

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Thu Feb 20 19:17:00 CST 2003

Or forget frames altogether and go with a fluid design. That's what I've been learning. Check here:
http://www.ourwebsite.org/photos/index.shtml in general, and I also have a specific example.
http://ourwebsite.org/photos/house/photogalleryhouse03.shtml
I have the margin set for a percentage (5% I think, not taking time to check). With this page open, go reset to 800x and take a look again. Everything wraps nicely. It adapts equally well to whatever size. You can also just resize the screen to test this as well.

--
Kathryn Rhinehart Bassett (Pasadena CA)
"Genealogy is my bag" "GH is my soap"
kathryn at bassett.net