Netscape with IE - was RE: [AccessD] New look for ColbyConsul ting

Fri Feb 21 12:18:00 CST 2003

What's wrong with eBay at 800x600. It all fits on my screen at that res.
even with the font size set to largest.

Of course if somone puts an item up for sale and it heads off west (to the
right of the screen) then that's the seller's fault, not eBay.