[AccessD] Outlook Replies strip off attachments

Stoker, Kenneth E Kenneth.Stoker at pnl.gov
Fri Feb 21 17:10:00 CST 2003

I have never seen Outlook keep attachments on a reply.  If I have wanted to keep attachments, I have had to use the forward option, which then you have to reenter the to: line.  Not the best way, but it has worked.  If you find the "magic" option switch for this, I would surely be interested in your findings.

Ken Stoker

Technology Commercialization

Information Systems Administrator

PH: (509) 375-3758