[AccessD] OT: ADO.Net

Jeanine Scott jscott at mchsi.com
Sun Feb 23 08:32:01 CST 2003

I like seeing the .NET information as well. I am probably going to be doing
projects in it later in the year and these threads at least get me familiar
with it.

Jeanine Scott
Sr. Systems Analyst
Spindustry Systems
515-669-2074
jscott at spindustry.com

information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is
by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message including any
attachments.