[AccessD] No Menu Bar to Show

Susan Zeller szeller at cce.umn.edu
Mon Feb 24 13:26:13 CST 2003

Virginia,

In my application, I create a custom menu bar and put nothing on it.  If
users know about shift_bypass to open the app, they can get to the
tables, but nobody here knows how to do that.  In my next release I'm
going to create an ade (like mde) to prevent that, but this has worked
great so far.

--Susan