[AccessD] Classes and Events Thanks

John Bartow jbartow at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 25 09:48:01 CST 2003

Bryan,
Must be something in the air this week!

I recompiled a bunch of JC's articles (and some others from the newsletter
and list) and put it in a pdf. Now I carry it around with me on my iPaq and
can review it when I have the time. Best thing I did!
BTW Acrobat Reader for the Pocket PC is really nice for this - Pocket Word
is kind of a cludge to read with.

I have been getting this clicking sound in my head this week too!

JB
Or it could just be that defective metal plate...