[AccessD] OT: Microsoft CRM

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Tue Feb 25 16:44:01 CST 2003

Well it has only been out for less than a month. It  costs about  $400
to 800 a seat and a $3000 server install. It is based on .Net and it
relies on other Microsoft server products, specifically Active
Directory, Exchange, SQL Server and the partner version of BizTalk
Server. It looks a lot like Outlook; at least from what I saw at 10
minute TechNet session.

Here is recent review.
http://www.sellmorenow.com/MSCRM.htm

or try here