Betreft: [AccessD] Tools to help the development proces

Jim Hewson JHewson at karta.com
Wed Feb 26 08:16:01 CST 2003

Personally, I do not think this is OT.  Any question that assists Access
developers is valuable.
This particular question references the hardest part of development -
conception of the project.
Whether we use CASE tools, modeling, or pencil and paper; design concept is
hard.
I appreciate the question and Shamil's answer will help me.
Thanks,
Jim