[AccessD] Access 2002 database format

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Wed Feb 26 14:24:01 CST 2003

If your ADP file contains the hidden table MSysAccessStorage it might be
an issue.  The KB article describes a way to reproduce the problem.

It seems as if it probably will be a problem because the
MSysAccessStorage table in their example grew in size when a module was
being coded, which happens in the ADP (FE).

Dan Waters