[AccessD] Hiding "AutoNumber" Text on a Form

Software Design & Solutions Pty Ltd. SDSSoftware at Optusnet.com.au
Wed Feb 26 16:58:00 CST 2003

On the form's current event, add:

Me.Autunumbercontrol.Visible = Not Me.NewRecord

That will only display the field once there is a number in it.

HTH
Kath
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Stephen Negus
  To: AccessD
  Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2003 1:55 AM
  Subject: [AccessD] Hiding "AutoNumber" Text on a Form

  Hi Group,

  I've been gone for a while, but I'm back on the list...

  I remember that someone (I think Lembit or Gustav) had a trick to hide the
  "autonumber" text that appears on a form for an ID field, but I can't find
  it.  If anyone remembers the trick, I would appreciate them reminding me.

  Thanks,

  Stephen

  Stephen Negus
  Doulos Enterprises