[AccessD] Losing control event connections

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Feb 27 06:45:00 CST 2003

Hi Doug

It happens if you rename a control, or if you paste/write code for a
control directly in the code window without passing and selecting
Event Procedure for that control. I haven't seen this behaviour else.

Sometimes Access discovers this, sometimes not. It is easy to repair:
just select Event Procedure for the control, open the code and close.

Also, once I had an (Access 2.0?) add-in which fixed it automatically
but I've lost track of it.

/gustav