[AccessD] SQL Server default value not happening

John W. Colby jcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Feb 27 08:13:01 CST 2003

This particular case is the tblTime.  I didn't check other tables.
Understand that I did not upsize and end up with an ADP.  I upsized the BE
directly, then created an ADP and set up a connection to this database in
SQL Server.  Again, the default value can be seen, and works correctly when
entering records directly in the EM, but in the ADP the default value
doesn't show in the property and doesn't work when entering new records.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting